SHS Advisor is a site centralized around helping Saratoga High students conquer their courses by utilizing advice from current/prior students. We envision this site to become a place where Saratoga High students can get the optimal help needed in order to get the most out of their classes. Most importantly, we hope this site strengthens the sense of community within the student body through an active collaboration between students.
It's Great To Be A Falcon!
- Provide Saratoga High School students with guidance and resources pertaining to all courses
- Encourage hard work and the act of helping others
- Teach students how to study and succeed in each class
- Give advice to inexperienced underclassmen, as well as upperclassmen taking rigorous courses
- Provide students with a "mentor" throughout high school
- This site was created by Saratoga High students and not by the Saratoga High staff.
- The difficulty ratings for each class are based on an SRS (simple random sample) of student responses to detailed surveys, and thus accurately reflect the overall student view of each class. Students were asked to rate classes' difficulties based on the workload and effort they had to put into a class relative to their other classes. The differences in rigor of the surveyed students' schedules are negligible due to our large sample sizes. However, since difficulty is a relative term, we encourage all students to consider other aspects of each class before making any presumptions.